Broken iPhone XS Max Rear Glass? Looking for Apple iPhone XS Max Back Glass Replacement Service in India Chennai then you are in right place to repair your iPhone XS Max Rear Glass. Have you dropped your iPhone XS Max on the sidewalk and is the glass on the back of your iPhone XS now broken? That sucks …
Apple iPhone XS Max is made of a surgical grade stainless steel, and on its back is a single piece of machine glass with an optical PVD coating, adding to the difficulty of repair. What’s more, the arrangement of rear cameras of iPhone X also greatly increases the difficulty of back glass repair.
Fortunately, there is a solution, provided your housing is not damaged. We replace the back glass cover of your iPhone XS Max with a special laser machine. Because we can remove the back glass cover with this laser, the repair costs are much lower than a housing replacement.
Why you should consider to choose our service for your iPhone XS Max back glass replacement?
- A broken back glass can make your iPhone XS Max take other damage faster, such as water damage or damage from dust and dirt.
- The back glass is broken and that is not pleasant when using my iPhone XS Max.
- You want a different color on the back of your iPhone.
- Pick n Drop facility is available all over India.
We own a laser cutting machine that makes it much easier to remove the broken back glass from your iPhone. The laser can quickly removes the adhesive holding the back glass. Then a technician can easily pull off the broken glass and replace it with a new one.
The result? You get an iPhone back glass replacement that is much cheaper than most other places.
We’ve been in business since 2009 and fixed over 200,000 devices since then.
- Cracked back glass removal.
- Replace with a brand new piece of back glass.
- All necessary labor to do the repair.
- Lifetime guarantee on the part & workmanship.
How It Works
The process is simple:
- Scheduled a repair online, over email, or by phone. We do take walk-ins but repair time can be longer without an appointment.
- Show up at our store for the repair.
- We use a laser cutting machine to remove the cracked glass.
- The repair is finished in about 90 minutes.